Developer Notice: The Pdf Library Installation Guide Has Moved.¶
For Microsoft Visual Studio Users - the easiest way to install IronPdf is using the NuGet Package Manager.
PM> Install-Package IronPdf
- Right click on your project in Visual Studio ‘Solution Explorer’
- Select “Manage Nuget Packages…”
- In the Search Box Type “IronPDF”
- Select The “IronPdf” package to your lower left.
- Click the “Install” button your right.
For more info you can also find us at: https://www.nuget.org/packages/IronPdf/
- Download IronPdf as DLL from http://ironpdf.com/packages/IronPdf.zip
- Extract the DLL to a logical location inside your project (or GAC for advanced users)
- In Visual Studio ‘Solution Explorer’”:
- Right click on your project and choose Add > Reference….
- Select ‘Browse…’ and then find IronPDF.dll and double click on it.